NewsFebruary 22 2012
Chamber to host 20th F & H Show
The Presho Area Chamber will host their 20th Farm & Home Show Saturday, Feb. 25 at the Lyman Gardens in Presho.
Over 35 vendors featuring products and services for the farm and home will be on exhibit from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The annual show will feature musical entertainment by Lyman High School senior Lane Moore of Vivian.
Moore is an active member of the Lyman Band and has performed at the annual Band Dinners, competed in music competitions and sang at the Sioux Empire Fair.
Moore will give two different performances at 11 AM and 2 PM.
In addition, the Little Raider Cheerleaders will perform at 1 PM and several middle and high school choir members will sing at 12, noon.
While many vendors will give away door prizes throughout the day, the Presho Area Chamber will have hourly drawings for $25 in Presho Chamber Bucks plus a grand prize drawing for a 32-inch LCD flat screen color television. You must be present -in the building when your name is drawn - to be eligible to win chamber prizes.
Eastern Star will sell concessions including Indian tacos, homemade pie and other goodies. Admission is free and all are welcome to attend.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain