Posted by kim
Ryan Willert began working at Dakota Mill & Grain in Presho December 1, 2003 as a Manager Trainee.
Willert graduated from South Dakota State University in 2002 with a degree in Animal Science.
Willert worked at Dakota Mill's Elevators in Belle Fouche and Sturgis before coming to Presho. He hopes to stay in Presho at least a couple of years.
Originally from Kadoka, Ryan graduated from Kadoka high school in 1997. He is now living in Presho
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Mowing of the state right-of- way
- Incumbants win three seat on Lyman School Board
- New diner opens in Vivian
- Flea market part of Scavenger’s Journey
- Kennebec Town Board kills proposed livestock control ordinance
- Deputy Abrahamson completes training
- Swimming lessons begin June 10th
- Dedication and generosity recognized
- Museum opens for the summer season
- Friends, classmates graduate