NewsApril 04 2012
Sixth Judicial Circuit Presiding Judge Brown has announced that there will be a temporary change to the Lyman County Clerk of Courts office hours. The temporary hours will be 9:00 a.m. To noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting April 3, 2012. this change in schedule is only temporary and office hours are expected to return to the previous schedule in late June.
- Running for the gold - Egg!
- Emergency fire sirens to be tested in Presho Thursday
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame