NewsMay 16 2012
Five individuals filed nominating petitions with the Lyman School District Business Manager for three 3-year terms on the board as of the deadline Friday, May 11.
Current board members Marlene Reuman, Presho; Meta Halverson, Kennebec; and Kris Celevand, Presho filed as did two others Susan Thomas of Presho and Mike Chester of Vivian.
The Lyman School District election will be held June 19, 2012. You must be a registered voter in the District to vote in this election.
If you are in doubt about whether you are registered, call the county auditor at 605-869-2247.
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle