NewsMay 16 2012
Five individuals filed nominating petitions with the Lyman School District Business Manager for three 3-year terms on the board as of the deadline Friday, May 11.
Current board members Marlene Reuman, Presho; Meta Halverson, Kennebec; and Kris Celevand, Presho filed as did two others Susan Thomas of Presho and Mike Chester of Vivian.
The Lyman School District election will be held June 19, 2012. You must be a registered voter in the District to vote in this election.
If you are in doubt about whether you are registered, call the county auditor at 605-869-2247.
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion