SportsJune 05 2012
Don't forget to vote!
Voting precincts across Lyman County open at 7 a.m Tuesday, June 5 for the Primary Election and will close at 7 p.m.
The Republican ballot features two races; the nomination for the Republican Presidential candidate and the Lyman County Commission race. Running for nomination to the General Election ballot in November are Leroy Choal, Robert T. Christensen, Adam Ehlers and Monte Diehm. The two candidates receiving the most votes in the Primary will be on the General Election ballot facing the two Democratic candidates Eugene Mertens and David Reis for two 4-year terms on the county commission.
The Lyman County Precincts and Polling Places are:
#1 Iona – Iona Community Center, 26511 266th St, Iona,
#4 Oacoma - Oacoma Community Center, 100 E. 3rd St, Oacoma
#6 Reliance –Reliance United Methodist Church, 120 N Main Ave, Reliance
#7 Lower Brule – Golden Buffalo Convention Center, Lower Brule
#9 Kennebec – Courthouse, 300 S. Main St, Kennebec
#12 Presho – UM Church Social Room, 100 W. Willow Ave, Presho
#13 Vivian – Vivian Fire Hall, 738 Main Ave, Vivian
The Lyman County Herald will report the Primary election results on their website www.lcherald.com as soon as they are available Tuesday night.
- Friends, classmates graduate
- Memorial Day Services
- Lyman track teams win Conference Meet
- NOTICE OF BIDS
- Western Great Plains Confernce Track meet to be held in Presho
- Youth selected to attend Boys and Girls State
- Nominating petitions due
- Love of horses inspires essay
- City-wide clean up days scheduled
- Pierre publisher elected president of South Dakota Newspaper Association
- Prom on the Bayou
- Get ready for Scavenger’s Journey