Don't forget to vote!
Voting precincts across Lyman County open at 7 a.m Tuesday, June 5 for the Primary Election and will close at 7 p.m.
The Republican ballot features two races; the nomination for the Republican Presidential candidate and the Lyman County Commission race. Running for nomination to the General Election ballot in November are Leroy Choal, Robert T. Christensen, Adam Ehlers and Monte Diehm. The two candidates receiving the most votes in the Primary will be on the General Election ballot facing the two Democratic candidates Eugene Mertens and David Reis for two 4-year terms on the county commission.
The Lyman County Precincts and Polling Places are:
#1 Iona – Iona Community Center, 26511 266th St, Iona,
#4 Oacoma - Oacoma Community Center, 100 E. 3rd St, Oacoma
#6 Reliance –Reliance United Methodist Church, 120 N Main Ave, Reliance
#7 Lower Brule – Golden Buffalo Convention Center, Lower Brule
#9 Kennebec – Courthouse, 300 S. Main St, Kennebec
#12 Presho – UM Church Social Room, 100 W. Willow Ave, Presho
#13 Vivian – Vivian Fire Hall, 738 Main Ave, Vivian
The Lyman County Herald will report the Primary election results on their website www.lcherald.com as soon as they are available Tuesday night.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain