The Presho City pool was vandalized late Monday night requiring the pool to be closed for major cleaning on Tuesday, July 3. According to Lyman County Sheriff Steve Manger three juvenile suspects were found and charges are pending. The vandals also hit Farmers Union Oil Company, pumping white paint on items outside the station including a lawn mower.
The pool is expected to reopen Thursday at 2 pm providing the chlorine level has subsided to a safe level.
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit
- RACD changes date of annual dinner/theater
- Former coach inducted into HOF
- Trooper Koenig released from hospital
- Brule County Standoff Ends with Subject Surrendering to Law Enforcement
- Local HP officer in stable condition following shooting near Kimball
- Passerby reports house fire
- Vivian Post Office hours to be cut
- Celebrating Christmas