Water issue resolved
“The water situation in Presho is good,” said Mayor Mike Sprenger Monday morning from his office at BankWest Insurance. After confirmation from West River Lyman/Jones Water, Sprenger stated that the issue of more water going out of the Presho tower than coming in had been resolved. The concern over the weekend was that the tower was not staying full. Normally, water goes into the tower at about 170 gallons per minute, but over the weekend that number dropped to 140 gallons. Water for the Presho area comes from the Ft. Pierre intake on the Missouri River.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end