NewsAugust 15 2012
Kj Ehlers, on the left, and Mary Stanley sold sunflowers, wheat bundles and more at their booth at the Farmers’ Market held Sat., August 11 at the Presho City Park. The women organized the event and were happy with the turn out despite having several vendors, including those with garden produce, back out at the last minute. Shoppers found plenty of other items to buy. Many took home fresh ground wheat, sunflowers, jewelry, planters, plants and home-baked goods. Stanley stated she was pleased with the positive feedback received, and they plan to host another market next summer. "We have more ideas to build on for next year," said Stanley.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners