NewsAugust 15 2012
Kj Ehlers, on the left, and Mary Stanley sold sunflowers, wheat bundles and more at their booth at the Farmers’ Market held Sat., August 11 at the Presho City Park. The women organized the event and were happy with the turn out despite having several vendors, including those with garden produce, back out at the last minute. Shoppers found plenty of other items to buy. Many took home fresh ground wheat, sunflowers, jewelry, planters, plants and home-baked goods. Stanley stated she was pleased with the positive feedback received, and they plan to host another market next summer. "We have more ideas to build on for next year," said Stanley.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end