The 12th annual Lyman County Hunting & Community Guide is nearly completed and ready to be sent to the printers.
The 2012 Guide will be available the week of October 15 just in time for the opening day of pheasant hunting season.
Several new writers will be featured in the guide along with advertisements from area businesses, community information and wild game recipes.
This is your last chance to submit a recipe for publication or place an advertisement in the hunting guide. The guide will be distributed throughout central South Dakota and further east to the Mitchell area.
Call the Herald office at 895-6397 if you have an item for publication.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School