The 12th annual Lyman County Hunting & Community Guide is nearly completed and ready to be sent to the printers.
The 2012 Guide will be available the week of October 15 just in time for the opening day of pheasant hunting season.
Several new writers will be featured in the guide along with advertisements from area businesses, community information and wild game recipes.
This is your last chance to submit a recipe for publication or place an advertisement in the hunting guide. The guide will be distributed throughout central South Dakota and further east to the Mitchell area.
Call the Herald office at 895-6397 if you have an item for publication.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet