NewsDecember 05 2012
Kids shopping day at Thrift Store Volunteers at the Presho Thrift Store n More will hold a free kids’ shopping event at the store Saturday, Dec. 8 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm to allow area youth the opportunity to Christmas shop for family members.
Youth of all ages are invited to bring a list of the people they want to shop for. “Gift suggestions and appropriate sizes for parents and siblings would be helpful,” said Thrift Store board member Teresa Hanson.
Hanson stated that parents or guardians may drop their children off at the store to shop and pick them up after they have completed their purchases and had their gifts wrapped. With the holidays near, Hanson said donations to the food pantry, along with other holiday items such as wrapping paper, tape, decorations and other gently used items that would make nice gifts are needed.
The Thrift Store will provide holiday food baskets and certificates to those in need prior to Christmas. Gently used clothing, shoes, boots and household items are always welcomed and appreciated at the Thrift Store as are volunteers who can donate their time to the store.
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter