NewsDecember 05 2012
Kids shopping day at Thrift Store Volunteers at the Presho Thrift Store n More will hold a free kids’ shopping event at the store Saturday, Dec. 8 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm to allow area youth the opportunity to Christmas shop for family members.
Youth of all ages are invited to bring a list of the people they want to shop for. “Gift suggestions and appropriate sizes for parents and siblings would be helpful,” said Thrift Store board member Teresa Hanson.
Hanson stated that parents or guardians may drop their children off at the store to shop and pick them up after they have completed their purchases and had their gifts wrapped. With the holidays near, Hanson said donations to the food pantry, along with other holiday items such as wrapping paper, tape, decorations and other gently used items that would make nice gifts are needed.
The Thrift Store will provide holiday food baskets and certificates to those in need prior to Christmas. Gently used clothing, shoes, boots and household items are always welcomed and appreciated at the Thrift Store as are volunteers who can donate their time to the store.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament