Buchmann Starts new job at Kennebec Finance office
Debra Buchman is learning the ins and outs of city government since starting her job as Town Finance officer December 1, 2012. Read more in the Dec. 19, 2012 issue of the Herald.
Rail rehab nearly complete from Mitchell to Chamberlain
The 610 mile rail upgrade between Mitchell and just east of Chamberlain is is 99/9 percent complete while upgrading the railroad west to Presho depends on money that doesn't exist yet. According to Bruce Lindholm, SD Dept. of Transportation who spoke at the MRC railroad board meeting Thursday, Dec. 13 at Chamberlain. Read more about the railroad project in the Dec. 19th issue of the Lyman County Herald
- Running for the gold - Egg!
- Emergency fire sirens to be tested in Presho Thursday
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame