Buchmann Starts new job at Kennebec Finance office
Debra Buchman is learning the ins and outs of city government since starting her job as Town Finance officer December 1, 2012. Read more in the Dec. 19, 2012 issue of the Herald.
Rail rehab nearly complete from Mitchell to Chamberlain
The 610 mile rail upgrade between Mitchell and just east of Chamberlain is is 99/9 percent complete while upgrading the railroad west to Presho depends on money that doesn't exist yet. According to Bruce Lindholm, SD Dept. of Transportation who spoke at the MRC railroad board meeting Thursday, Dec. 13 at Chamberlain. Read more about the railroad project in the Dec. 19th issue of the Lyman County Herald
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma
- The hunt goes on!
- Meet the City Candidates