Buchmann Starts new job at Kennebec Finance office
Debra Buchman is learning the ins and outs of city government since starting her job as Town Finance officer December 1, 2012. Read more in the Dec. 19, 2012 issue of the Herald.
Rail rehab nearly complete from Mitchell to Chamberlain
The 610 mile rail upgrade between Mitchell and just east of Chamberlain is is 99/9 percent complete while upgrading the railroad west to Presho depends on money that doesn't exist yet. According to Bruce Lindholm, SD Dept. of Transportation who spoke at the MRC railroad board meeting Thursday, Dec. 13 at Chamberlain. Read more about the railroad project in the Dec. 19th issue of the Lyman County Herald
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners