Lyman Girls win District 13B
Lyman defeated Kadoka area 69-53 in the championship game of District 13B Thursday night at Kadoka. The Raiders were led by Junior Bailey Almond who scored 32 points and hit seven 3-pointers.
Anna Flitner chipped in for Lyman with 14 points. Kadoka Area was led by Katie Lensegrav with 13 points and Kwincy Ferguson and Victoria Letellier finished with 11 apiece.
Lyman (10-13) advances to play Wall in the Region 7B championship on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at Kadoka at 7 pm CST (6 MT)
Lyman defeated Crazy Horse in the opening game Monday followed by a win over Jones County Tuesday night 46-42. Led by Almond’s 20 points, Lyman squeaked by Jones County in a close match up.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities