Lyman Girls win District 13B
Lyman defeated Kadoka area 69-53 in the championship game of District 13B Thursday night at Kadoka. The Raiders were led by Junior Bailey Almond who scored 32 points and hit seven 3-pointers.
Anna Flitner chipped in for Lyman with 14 points. Kadoka Area was led by Katie Lensegrav with 13 points and Kwincy Ferguson and Victoria Letellier finished with 11 apiece.
Lyman (10-13) advances to play Wall in the Region 7B championship on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at Kadoka at 7 pm CST (6 MT)
Lyman defeated Crazy Horse in the opening game Monday followed by a win over Jones County Tuesday night 46-42. Led by Almond’s 20 points, Lyman squeaked by Jones County in a close match up.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet