NewsFebruary 27 2013
County pre-disaster meeting
A pre disaster mitigation planning meeting for Lyman County will be held Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Kennebec fire hall.
The county-wide meeting will be followed up with additional meetings on the local level as well.
"I would like to see as many people as possible come so that you will know what kind of input they will be needing when we come to your jurisdiction," said Lyman Emergency Management Coordinator and Sheriff. "Please encourage other people in your respective agencies and councils to attend.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities