NewsFebruary 27 2013
County pre-disaster meeting
A pre disaster mitigation planning meeting for Lyman County will be held Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Kennebec fire hall.
The county-wide meeting will be followed up with additional meetings on the local level as well.
"I would like to see as many people as possible come so that you will know what kind of input they will be needing when we come to your jurisdiction," said Lyman Emergency Management Coordinator and Sheriff. "Please encourage other people in your respective agencies and councils to attend.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab