NewsMay 08 2013
Nominating petitions for the three open seats on the Lyman school board election are due in the business manager’s office by 5:00 pm Friday, May 10.
The three seats currently held by Jamie Griffith, Presho; Kenny Hamer, Kennebec; and Jodi Smith, Vivian are up for election this year.
Anyone living within the boundaries of the Lyman School District is eligible to seek a position on the board.
If more than three petitions are returned an election will be held June 18, 2013.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School