NewsMay 14 2013
NOTICE OF BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Lyman County Commissioners will call for bids June 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room at the Lyman County Courthouse in Kennebec, SD for COURTHOUSE CONCRETE PARKING LOT (WEST).
All bids are to be filed with the Lyman County Auditor, PO Box 38, Kennebec SD 57544, on or before the specified date and hour set for the opening and should be marked “PARKING LOT BID”.
Specifications and necessary bidding blanks may be obtained from the Lyman County Auditor by calling 605-869-2247. Proof of insurance is required.
The Lyman County Commissioners reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids and waive any formality therein.
Dated this 3rd day of May, 2013.
Lyman County Auditor
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results