Lessons will get underway June10, 2013, and run two 2-week sessions with the second session starting July 8, 2013. Any student wishing to register may do so by calling or texting Randi Diehm at 605-280-1733 or call the Presho City Pool 895-9405.
Kylie Dale, Sarah Muirhead, Hadley Cropsey, Casie Uthe, Jessica Welter, Andee Arnoldy, Mandy Cole, Joslyn Jessop, Carly Uthe, and Kathleen Boyle will assist Randi Diehm.
Randi would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge. Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00. The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
See your Lyman County Herald for the schedule of classes and those enrolled
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set