Incumbents win three seats on Lyman School Board
Three school board incumbents won re-election to the Lyman School board in the school election Tuesday, June 18.
Kenny Hamer, Kennebec, was the top vote getter with 268 votes, Jodi Smith, Vivian, received 264, and Jamie Griffith 177 votes. Dixie Erikson received 142 votes, followed by Teresa Hanson with 113 votes and Susan Thomas 68.
See next week (June 26th) Lyman County Herald for more details.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety