Incumbents win three seats on Lyman School Board
Three school board incumbents won re-election to the Lyman School board in the school election Tuesday, June 18.
Kenny Hamer, Kennebec, was the top vote getter with 268 votes, Jodi Smith, Vivian, received 264, and Jamie Griffith 177 votes. Dixie Erikson received 142 votes, followed by Teresa Hanson with 113 votes and Susan Thomas 68.
See next week (June 26th) Lyman County Herald for more details.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions