NewsJuly 05 2013
One of Presho’s oldest structures was burned down last weekend by the Presho Fire Department as a fire fighting drill and service to the current lot owner, the Eastern Star. Fireman Calvin Hight uses a long pole to push in what remains of the west wall of the building. The building, was most recently the home of the late Donna Jost, but at one time housed businesses including the Presho Post newspaper in the early 1900s. Eastern Star has intentions of clearing the lot and building a new meeting hall at the location. The Star’s current hall is pictured on the right.
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26