NewsJuly 05 2013
One of Presho’s oldest structures was burned down last weekend by the Presho Fire Department as a fire fighting drill and service to the current lot owner, the Eastern Star. Fireman Calvin Hight uses a long pole to push in what remains of the west wall of the building. The building, was most recently the home of the late Donna Jost, but at one time housed businesses including the Presho Post newspaper in the early 1900s. Eastern Star has intentions of clearing the lot and building a new meeting hall at the location. The Star’s current hall is pictured on the right.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab