NewsJuly 05 2013
One of Presho’s oldest structures was burned down last weekend by the Presho Fire Department as a fire fighting drill and service to the current lot owner, the Eastern Star. Fireman Calvin Hight uses a long pole to push in what remains of the west wall of the building. The building, was most recently the home of the late Donna Jost, but at one time housed businesses including the Presho Post newspaper in the early 1900s. Eastern Star has intentions of clearing the lot and building a new meeting hall at the location. The Star’s current hall is pictured on the right.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec