NewsJuly 10 2013
The Lyman and Presho High School alumni reunions will both be held the weekend of July 26-28 at various locations around the area.
The LHS reunion will be Saturday night at the gym in Kennebec from 6 – 9 PM. Alumni attending are encouraged to bring their own beverages as a spiking permit has been secured. A potluck of snacks and hors d’orves is requested. All paper products will be furnished by the alumni association. Honored classes are those ending in "3" and "8" and they will be introduced. The graduating class of 1973 will be the oldest honor class.
A formal meeting will be held at 7:30 PM with election of officers for 2nd Vice Pres.; and secretary and treasurer, both 3-year terms. We can also discuss having a busing system put in place to take people to and from the alumni reunion site at Kennebec and Presho street dance.
We will acknowledge alumni who passed away in the past year. Please notify current secretary Michelle Lintvedt or post on the Lyman alumni Facebook page names and information of deceased class members.
"We will also present the 2013 Lyman Alumni college scholarship to this year’s recipient," said Lintvedt. As always donations will be accepted for both the association, for operating expenses, and for the 2014 Alumni college scholarship.
The PHS reunion will be held at the Catholic Church hall in Presho Saturday, July 27 at 5 PM. Honored classes will be those ending in "3" and "8". Alumni are asked to bring a salad or dessert to share, with meat and buns furnished by the association. Serving will start at 6 PM.
Sunday a potluck luncheon will be held at the hall at noon.
Make plans to return to Lyman County for your high school reunion July 27. Alumni suggestions or ideas for future gatherings are welcome and encouraged.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned