NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners