NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Look at all the pretty eggs
- Sprenger re-elected as Presho Mayor
- Underwater Paradise
- Election results are in
- Town Roundup
- A Wild time at Reliance Fire Hall
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network