NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Flowers for the young at heart
- That "One Guy" to entertain at Vivian's Syttende Mai
- Lyman AAU celebrates season
- Lyman alumni to meet July 25
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available