NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion