Lyman County 4-H youth will exhibit their indoor and outdoor livestock projects at Lyman County Achievement Days August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
Check inside your Herald today for a complete schedule of Achievement Days times and events.
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter