Lyman County 4-H youth will exhibit their indoor and outdoor livestock projects at Lyman County Achievement Days August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
Check inside your Herald today for a complete schedule of Achievement Days times and events.
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR