Lyman County 4-H youth will exhibit their indoor and outdoor livestock projects at Lyman County Achievement Days August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
Check inside your Herald today for a complete schedule of Achievement Days times and events.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners