SportsAugust 01 2013
Woman travels from Norway for 25th high school reunion
Hanne Gustavson, Norway, class of 1988, traveled the longest distance to attend the Lyman alumni reunion held at the Middle School gym in Kennebec Saturday, July 27. Hanne was an exchange student during the 1987-88 school year and lived with host parents Pastor Paul and Minette Johnson, Presho. Also pictured classmates Sherry Lulf (left) and Dale Lulf, and Don Hupp.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec