Saturday rain delays golf tournament
The Medicine Creek Golf Course Couples Tournament held Saturday at the golf course was delayed for approximately 90 minutes due to rain showers moving through the area.
The alternating shot tournament consisted of 12 teams of two.
Winning the first flight was the husband and wife team of Jen and Jed McNaughton followed by Eric and Andrea Diehm in second place, and Ryan Husman and Lorlen Caslin in third.
The second flight winners were Rod Cleveland and Angela Ehlers followed by Blaine and Cami Bacon in second, and Nelson and Tracy Brakke in third.
Pin prizes were donated anonymously as were golf balls, wine, Medicine Creek Golf Course tees, and money. Prize winners are: Eric Diehm - Longest drive for men on hole 1. Rod Cleveland - Closest in one on hole 3. Ronnie Schweitzer - Closest in two on hole 4. Dean Reumann - Longest putt on hole 5: Rod Cleveland - Longest putt on hole 7. Blaine Bacon - Closest in one on hole 8. And, Heidi McClanahan - Longest drive for women on hole 9.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end