Football game to have late start due to heat
Due to the extreme heat, the Raider football game with Stanley Co. scheduled for Friday night at the Lyman field will start one-hour later at 8 PM. The Booster Club Tailgate has been postponed until another night due to the late start. Watch the Lyman County Herald for a new date.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend