Brown appears in local court
Clint Brown, Presho, pled guilty to one count of aggravated assault-domestic abuse in Lyman County court Wednesday, August 28.
Brown took the plea agreement offered by the state under the condition other charges stemming from an incident involving his 10-year old daughter that occurred in August 2012 be dropped. Those charges included attempted murder and aggravated kidnapping. Brown also admitted to the habitual offender allegations.
Brown was recently sentenced in federal court in Pierre to a 51 month sentence for being a felon and drug user in possession of a firearm at the time of the assault.
A presentence investigation was ordered by Judge Patricia DeVaney prior to his sentencing in October.
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho