Farmers Market set for Saturday in Presho
A Farmers Market offering a variety of items produced in the area will be held at the Presho City Park, Saturday, September 7 from 8:00 am to Noon.
Organizers Mary Stanley and Kjersti Ehlers report that a variety of vendors from the area have indicated they will set up a booth and sell their products at the second annual event to be held at the park.
Some of the items expected are Forestburg melons, garden produce, home-made jams and jellies, flowers and crafts.
“We had a great turn out last year, despite the drought,” said Mary Stanley.
Few locally raised vegetables were sold at last year’s market due to the extreme drought. Stanley is hopeful that won’t be the case this year.
Vendors will set up booths under the picnic shelter in the park.
There is no cost to have a booth, the only requirement is that the items sold are either raised or hand made.
Vendors can show up at the park or call Kjersti or Mary if they have any questions. All vendors will need to collect sales tax on products sold.
“We have forms for vendors who don’t have a sales tax number,” said Mary.
- Presho holds holiday event
- Kids shopping day planned at Presho Thrift Store
- Sprenger named Friend of 4-H
- Win Chamber Bucks at Holiday Open House in Presho
- Raiders return from State B with 8th place
- Lyman Volleyball team plays today at State B Tournament in Huron
- Lyman hosts Veterans Day Program
- Lyman wins Region 7B
- Lyman County Unofficial Election Results
- Kennebec Residents asked for access to property
- Trunk or Treat in Presho