Booster Club holds Kick Off picnic
The Lyman Booster Club hosted a Kick Off picnic Wednesday, August 28 at the gym in Presho for parents, athletes and other members. The event was scheduled for the Presho City Park but was moved indoors due to the extereme heat. Out-going officers Sandy Mundlien and Kathy Houchin helped serve the meal. An election of officers for the new school year followed the meal. Janelle Choal was elected president, Danae Vavra, vice president, and Misty Welter, sec/ treas.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year