Homecoming King and Queen to be crowned
Royalty candidates for Lyman Homecoming King and Queen include; Carolyn Perry (front), l-r; Kolayapi Goodface, Harley Hoogendoorn, Anna Flitner, and Bailey Lulf. Not available for a photo Jordan Jessop. Lyman will celebrate Homecoming Sept. 16-21 with coronation set for Monday at 5:30 pm at the gym in Presho.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners