Homecoming King and Queen to be crowned
Royalty candidates for Lyman Homecoming King and Queen include; Carolyn Perry (front), l-r; Kolayapi Goodface, Harley Hoogendoorn, Anna Flitner, and Bailey Lulf. Not available for a photo Jordan Jessop. Lyman will celebrate Homecoming Sept. 16-21 with coronation set for Monday at 5:30 pm at the gym in Presho.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain