NewsJuly 30 2014
Alumni from the class of 1994 gathered several times throughout the two-day weekend to celebrate their 20th high school reunion. Saturday night the following attended the Lyman all-school reunion at the Kennebec gym: seated, l-r; Todd Eymer, Matt Morgan, Chauncey Anderson, Ryan Kotz and Holly (Lillebo) Cleveland. Middle row l-r: Brock Sundall, Kristi (Andersen) Sharahan, Sandi (Ramser) Pearson, Cheyenne (Floyd) Garnos, Shelli (Caslin) Collins, Natalie (Moore) Gerlach and Nicole (Halverson) Choal. Back row, l-r: Cody Comp, Michael Madsen, Julie (Rabern) King, Mina Reino and Charysh (Herman) McKnight. Others attending but not pictured included Trusty Mertens, Tabatha Harmon, Jesse Palmer, Michael Dison and Kurt Campbell.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more reunion pictures from honored classes.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities