NewsAugust 20 2014
Market features sunflower blooms and more
Tootie Bailey makes a purchase as she stands among tubs of fresh cut sunflower blooms offered for sale. This marks the third year the market has been held in the park.
Farmers Market organizers KJ Ehlers and Mary Stanley were pleased with the results of last Saturday’s event in the Presho City Park despite the fact some vendors expected to attend did not make the event. According to Stanley, they were surprised to see other vendors participate and thought there was a good selection of items, especially garden produce, for people to purchase.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off