Posted by Kim
Presho Senior Citizens met Tuesday September 28th with 9 members present. Marian Rasmussen opened the meeting. The Flag Pledge was said in Unison. Minutes approved as read. Three cards signed. It was election of officers. We will keep present officers. We're pleased the way renters take care of the hall. New Year starts in October. Bingo played and door prizes given. The Kriers served lunch.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners