Posted by Kim
Only one span remains of the three span Highway 53 Bridge across the White River south of Vivian in this photo taken Jan. 21, 2004. A new wider bridge was constructed two years ago to replace the 75 year old bridge.
See the Jan. 28, 2004 Herald for the history of the Hwy 53 bridge compliled by Lonis Wendt, Vivian, SD.
- Sprenger named Friend of 4-H
- Win Chamber Bucks at Holiday Open House in Presho
- Raiders return from State B with 8th place
- Lyman Volleyball team plays today at State B Tournament in Huron
- Lyman hosts Veterans Day Program
- Lyman wins Region 7B
- Lyman County Unofficial Election Results
- Kennebec Residents asked for access to property
- Trunk or Treat in Presho
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener