Posted by Kim
Despite the past week of cold temperatures, the state averaged slightly above normal temperatures for the month of January, and slightly below normal precipitation according to the Feb. 2 SD Ag Statistics crop weather report.
Lack of snow cover around the county continues to be a concern for winter wheat and alfalfa producers.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end