Posted by Kim
Despite the past week of cold temperatures, the state averaged slightly above normal temperatures for the month of January, and slightly below normal precipitation according to the Feb. 2 SD Ag Statistics crop weather report.
Lack of snow cover around the county continues to be a concern for winter wheat and alfalfa producers.
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday