Posted by Kim
Johnson, Brakke & Reuer
Beau Johnson (HWT) captured first place at the Region 4B Wrestling Tournament held in Philip on Saturday, February 21, and two other Lyman grapplers qualified for the State Tournament.
Blaine Brakke (135) won second place and Tanner Reuer (171) placed third.
The three will wrestle at the State B Tournament in Sioux Falls on Friday-Saturday, February 27-28.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board