Posted by Kim
Bagpiper Vince Koenig, 15, son of John and Karen Koenig, entertained Shamrock Shuffle participants prior to the start of the 16th annual Shuffle Saturday, March 13. He taught himself how to play bagpipes on a practice instrument almost 2 years ago. Then got his own bagpipes just over a year ago. Vince has performed at concerts, memorials, funerals, a rodeo, nursing homes and several other events around the area.
Vince's grand mother, the late Pat Konzem, was one of the founders of Presho's St. Patrick Day's parade.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners