Posted by Kim
Bagpiper Vince Koenig, 15, son of John and Karen Koenig, entertained Shamrock Shuffle participants prior to the start of the 16th annual Shuffle Saturday, March 13. He taught himself how to play bagpipes on a practice instrument almost 2 years ago. Then got his own bagpipes just over a year ago. Vince has performed at concerts, memorials, funerals, a rodeo, nursing homes and several other events around the area.
Vince's grand mother, the late Pat Konzem, was one of the founders of Presho's St. Patrick Day's parade.
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion