NewsFebruary 08 2012
Sletto named Lyman County VSO
Lyman County veterans in need of assistance with securing benefits have a new contact at the Veterans Service Office (VSO) at the Courthouse in Kennebec.
As of January 1, Gary Sletto of Draper now serves Lyman County as the new VSO, replacing Charles Kentch, who recently retired.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year