NewsApril 04 2012
Sixth Judicial Circuit Presiding Judge Brown has announced that there will be a temporary change to the Lyman County Clerk of Courts office hours. The temporary hours will be 9:00 a.m. To noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting April 3, 2012. this change in schedule is only temporary and office hours are expected to return to the previous schedule in late June.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year