NewsApril 04 2012
Sixth Judicial Circuit Presiding Judge Brown has announced that there will be a temporary change to the Lyman County Clerk of Courts office hours. The temporary hours will be 9:00 a.m. To noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting April 3, 2012. this change in schedule is only temporary and office hours are expected to return to the previous schedule in late June.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend