NewsApril 04 2012
Sixth Judicial Circuit Presiding Judge Brown has announced that there will be a temporary change to the Lyman County Clerk of Courts office hours. The temporary hours will be 9:00 a.m. To noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting April 3, 2012. this change in schedule is only temporary and office hours are expected to return to the previous schedule in late June.
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma
- The hunt goes on!
- Meet the City Candidates