Doughnuts for Dad
Presho and Kennebec Elementary students invited their Dads to school Thursday, April 5 for Doughnuts for Dads, an annual event held each spring at the Lyman School sites. Dads, Grady Floyd, Tim Wagner, and John Uthe, far back, along with their children enjoy breakfast together before the start of the school day.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet