NewsJuly 18 2012
Have fun and learn Lyman County history at the second annual Blast from the Past Kids Day to be held at the Lyman County Museum Thursday, July 19 from noon until 3 PM.
Hosted by the Lyman County Historical Society, the event is organized by Gayt Garnos and other volunteers from the community.
A wide rage of fun activities will take place at the museum including a petting zoo.
The cost is $10 per participant. Lunch will be provided and each participant will receive a Blast from the Past sports bag.
Matching funds from Modern Woodmen of America.
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday