The 12th annual Lyman County Hunting & Community Guide is nearly completed and ready to be sent to the printers.
The 2012 Guide will be available the week of October 15 just in time for the opening day of pheasant hunting season.
Several new writers will be featured in the guide along with advertisements from area businesses, community information and wild game recipes.
This is your last chance to submit a recipe for publication or place an advertisement in the hunting guide. The guide will be distributed throughout central South Dakota and further east to the Mitchell area.
Call the Herald office at 895-6397 if you have an item for publication.
- Girls State candidates announced
- April 20 climate update cool start to May 2017
- Look at all the pretty eggs
- Sprenger re-elected as Presho Mayor
- Underwater Paradise
- Election results are in
- Town Roundup
- A Wild time at Reliance Fire Hall
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April