Lyman girls’ Cross County team with their Region 4B 2nd place plaque, Ashton Smith, Quinn Lulf, Phoenix Choal, Sara Herman and Anna Flitner.
Lyman boys’ Cross County team with their Region 4B plaque, Derek McManigal, Hayden Schelske, Harley Hoogendoorn, Emmitt Houchin and Jaylen Uthe.
Both the Lyman girls’ and boys’ Cross Country teams finished in second place at the Region 4B run Wednesday, October 10 at Gettysburg and qualified for the State Meet to be held in Huron Saturday, October 20. Each team is eligible to take five runners.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board